When you suffer neck pain, you simply want it to be over. It doesn't matter whether your pain emanates from a herniated disc or a muscular problem...you want the source of the pain to heal so you can take your life back. Our treatment options are designed to heal your body and get you fast and effective pain relief. We’re never going to suggest that you simply cover up the pain with medications or “just live with it.” For our patients, we have been able to offer much more effective and healthier solutions for neck pain relief.
Neck Pain Causes
We’re going to start with a thorough examination. That way, we can determine if the problem is muscle spasms, changes to bone structure, ligament instability, a disc problem or some other cause. We will then select from the many treatment options we have available to promote healing in and around your neck. For some types of neck pain, stem cell therapy may be our first choice.
Stem cells are remarkable engines of healing. Your own body creates stem cells but the older you get, the fewer you have. By utilizing the youngest and most vibrant of stem cells – those from amniotic fluid or umbilical cord tissue – our patients can receive an infusion of intelligent healing power.
Why do we say intelligent? Because when your body is injured or inflamed, it sends out signals that it needs healing support. Stem cells respond to these signals. They also have the ability to grow into the type of cell your body needs to initiate optimum healing. So conditions that may have persisted in the neck for years can finally heal. Ligament damage, sprains, whiplash, arthritic changes to the facets (small joints in the spine) can all respond to powerful stem cells.
Additional Treatment Options for Neck Pain
- Platelet-rich plasma directs the strongest healing components in your own blood directly at injured tissues.
- Chiropractic adjustments may be needed to restore proper alignment and movement to the cervical (neck) vertebrae
- Exercises may be recommended to strengthen muscles and increase flexibility
- Nutritional and lifestyle changes may be recommended to support detoxification and increase overall energy
- Class IV laser treatment is a non-invasive treatment that helps reduce inflammation and speed healing
- Spinal decompression is a unique treatment can help the spongy disks between cervical vertebrae heal from either old or recent injuries
Many of our patients have tried other avenues to eliminate their pain without success. Campbell Medical Group is a different type of medical center with cutting edge treatment options. Our entire focus is on supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself. When the body heals, pain is relieved and that eliminates the need for painkillers or surgery.
Whether your pain has been around for years or it’s a recent arrival, consult with us to learn how we might be able to help. A conversation with one of our staff will tell you if you are a good candidate who could achieve recovery through our methods.
Call us today for a free consultation on our cutting edge treatment options for neck pain in Houston