Those with healthy and strong immune systems are less likely to contract any virus including Coronavirus
Supplies are limited so call us now before supplies are gone - (832) 460-6468 to schedule and stay safe!
FastVitaminIV® is specifically designed by Dr. Koniver to scientifically outclass traditional IV drips offered by old school IV services that take 30-120 minutes to deliver their diluted mixtures.
By pushing the FastVitaminIV® blend in 60 seconds or less, your body quickly gets what it needs. You may feel what people describe as an “amazing” rush as every cell in your body sucks in the bounty of undiluted vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
There are two key components to FastVitaminIV®:
- How quickly the solution is pushed into the vein (completely unique compared to all other IVs that are dripped in
- The quantity of amino acids utilized in each formula
Each FastVitaminIV® contains 19 nutrients including:
- Full range of B-vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 (Methylated)
- Comprehensive blend of amino acids
- L-Aspartic Acid
- L-Glutamic Acid
What to Expect
Each FastVitaminIV® is administered over 30-60 seconds intravenously. Despite being a very small quantity of liquid, this solution is still considered IV since it goes directly into the vein.
Every time a client receives a FastVitaminIV® push, they will experience the following:
- Start to taste the solution first. (taste like a B vitamin)
- Feel warmth in the back of their throat after about 15 seconds.
- That warmth will travel down their body and they will feel as if they have to urinate. (don't worry, no one ever has!)
- They will continue to get very warm all over. Many Times people remark their feet and hands feel very warm.
- This heat may cause some blurry vision and lightheadedness.
- And then, just as quickly as those previous feelings came on, (1 minute), they are GONE!
- We have NEVER EVER had an adverse reaction from FastVitaminIV®.
It generally starts to "kick in" after about an hour and clients generally notice 3-7days of:
- Better visual acuity
- Improved mood
- Boost in exercise intensity
- Expedited recovery from exercise
- Much better sleep
- Elevated concentration and focus
- Overall sense of well-being
Due to the majority of adults having multiple nutrient deficiencies, it generally takes 4-5 FastVitaminIV® pushes before the benefits really kick in.
Because each FastVitaminIV® only take a few minutes to administer, most people receive one 1-2x/week.
FastVitaminIV® can be utilized as a stand-alone nutrient replacement strategy when received on a regular basis (1-2x/week).
Each FastVitaminIV® is administered at the conclusion of each Brain Refuel™ (NAD+) infusion to synergistically aid in the transport and processing of cellular NAD+.
Many professional athletes who utilize FastVitaminIV® do so 2-3x/week due to its speed and comprehensive benefits.
Athletes of all fitness levels utilize FastVitaminIV® to help prepare and train for events
Musicians and performers routinely utilize FastVitaminIV® on the road and to keep themselves healthy
Busy executives choose FastVitaminIV® to be administered at their workplace to keep up with the pace of the work day
Over 30+ medical practices across the country utilize FastVitaminIV® with their clients
Other nutrients (Glutathione, Phosphadityl-Choline, Resveratrol, Curcumin, others) can be given separately then direct administration of FastVitaminIV®
- NFL Players: 8/32 teams in the league
- PGA Tour Golfers
- Hall of Fame Hockey and current NHL Players
- Fortune 100 Executives
- Navy SEALs
- TV/Movie Celebrities
- Other Well-Known High End Athletes
- Over 30 medical clinics around the US
We perform over 1,000 FastVitaminIV® at Dr. Koniver's office each month with zero marketing/advertising. The majority of patients receive the IV once or twice a week.
"Nothing short of astounding. Despite alcohol still likely coursing through my veins, within just 20 minutes after the IV, I felt newfound energy surging through my system, and, within an hour, felt ready to clean my office, work on a book chapter and crush a workout."