Sexual dysfunction is a topic that most people associate with being primarily a problem for men. However, many women suffer from lack of sex drive, arousal, and enjoyment at some point in their lifetime, while some have difficulties continuously.
There are many factors that may contribute to sexual dysfunction, such as:
- Physical or medical conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, or neurological diseases.
- Hormonal changes or imbalances, such as menopause
- Medications like antidepressants can have side effects of sexual dysfunction and lack of desire.
- Psychological and social issues may include stress, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, guilt, or past sexual trauma.
- If sexual desire or enjoyment has become increasingly difficult or has put a strain on your relationship, the O-Shot can offer you an alternative solution for a renewed sex life without medications.
The O-Shot can be highly effective due to the fact that it uses the patient’s own blood to increase circulation, sensation, and even structure in the vaginal walls.
How Does the O-Shot Work?
The solution used in the O-Shot procedure is called PRP, or Platelet-Rich Plasma. The whole process is relatively simple. A blood sample is drawn and spun through a centrifuge, which separates the plasma from the rest of the sample. This plasma is rich in growth factors that help stimulate the body’s ability to heal itself. It is then injected in the areas of the vagina that are vital to sexual response.
Most patients say that there is very little if any discomfort while undergoing the procedure. The O-Shot can help women of all ages who experience little to no vaginal sensation, looseness caused by childbirth, and women who rarely or have never experienced orgasm. The O-Shot can also be effective in treating urinary incontinence or lichen sclerosis, which is thinning or discoloration of the skin.
PRP has shown to be so effective in cosmetic uses for helping give people a younger appearance through facial procedures like the Vampire Facelift that it has expanded to more sensitive areas. PRP for the female O-Shot and the P-Shot for men have shown fantastic results in those who experience sexual difficulties.
The shot has many positive benefits, such as:
- Increase in sexual desire
- Increased libido or arousal
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Decreased pain during intercourse
- Increased vaginal orgasms
- Stronger orgasms
- Tightening of the vaginal opening
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Research has shown that over 40% of women report some degree of difficulty with sexual dysfunction, yet most are hesitant or embarrassed to discuss the issues. The good news is that most cases are treatable. The O-Shot offers patients a safe, alternative option that works without containing any harmful chemicals, drugs, or synthetic substances. We offer patients a complimentary consultation with our highly trained and trusted specialists to help you find out if the O-Shot might be the right solution for you.
Sexual difficulties or dysfunction doesn't have to put a strain on your self-confidence or personal relationships. The O-Shot can help sex become enjoyable once again.