Diagnostic Assessment in Houston, TX
Campbell Medical Clinic offers the most advanced selection of diagnostic assessments and lab tests to ensure patients receive an accurate diagnosis. For the convenience of our patients, we have an on-site lab run by one of our highly skilled technicians, offering the following assessments:
- Allergy and Immune Response Testing: Also known as ALCAT testing, this simple blood test uncovers food allergies that might be negatively impacting your health. If food allergies are discovered, our physical medicine professionals will provide recommendations for dietary changes.
- Electromyography (EMG) Testing: Electromyography (EMG) tests the electrical activity in muscles, which may help physical medicine specialists more accurately diagnose the cause of a patient’s pain.
- Functioning and Performance Testing: Before beginning chiropractic manipulations or physical therapy sessions, our physical medicine experts will first evaluate the spine to assess the level of damage the spine has endured.
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) Testing: For patients experiencing numbness or tingling, our physical medicine experts will run a nerve conduction velocity test (NCV) to detect signs of nerve injury.
- Digital Radiographs: Campbell Medical Clinic uses radiographs to help diagnose injuries of the spine and extremities. Extremely low levels of radiation are used when running this diagnostic test.
- Vascular Screenings: Using ultrasonic technology to measure blood flow and blood pressure, this diagnostic test can help to reveal critical vascular problems that could lead to stroke and heart problems.
Call our office today at 832-460-6468 to schedule your diagnostic screening with a member of our team.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation
We have special times available for new patient appointments. Please contact us today for your free consultation.
Call 832-460-6468 for a free consultation with our team.